Perfectly positioned in the Heart of Spring Hill at The Johnson is this fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment featuring large balcony with city views.
Just a 5 minute drive to the CBD and 600m to Central Station, The Johnson is within easy reach of boutique restaurants, bars, shopping and entertainment precincts as well as some of Australia’s very best schools and universities. Located just around the corner is the iconic Spring Hill Baths, a spectacular 18-hole golf course and Roma Street Parkland.
– Fully furnished
– Intelligent floor plans maximize living space
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances
– Air conditioning in living room and bedroom
– 50-metre lap pool
– Sundeck feature an entertainment pavilion and BBQ area
– Fully equipped gymnasium
– Retail and restaurant precinct
– Secure car park and lift access
Spring Hill has always been a place of colour, character and beautiful imperfection and its charming architecture, quirky cafes and restaurants and leafy green parklands make it an inviting place to call home.
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.