First time offered on the market, surely this well-presented family home or investment will catch your eyes.
Location, it is all that matters. Positioning at one of the fastest growing suburbs in Brisbane Southside-Sunnybank, nestled at a peaceful and elevated Coolinda street, yet it does not compromise its central location to everything-local parks, schools, shopping centres, train and bus stations are all within walking distance.
This solid property is perfectly sitting on 888 m2 block. Upstairs, there is an open planned living area with plenty of natural light and breeze coming in all year around, separate to the living areas, all three spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes are privately positioned, separate toilet and a separate shower is available too for your convenience. Downstairs it is all about space and extra storage, being equipped with various storage units.
– Large 888m2 block with plenty of natural lights and breezes all day long
– 3 Spacious bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs
– Open planned living area and dining room
– Compact kitchen with drawers
– Polished timber floor upstairs
– Deck off lounge room and balcony connected dining area
– 1 Spacious bedroom plus large family room downstairs – plenty of room for your pool table
– Second bathroom downstairs
– Fully fenced yard at back with in ground pool Swimming Pool with secured fence
– Double lockup garage with house
Buyers please take note; a rare opportunity with exceptional value like this will not last long. Call now to inspect! This property must be sold on the auction day if not prior.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.