Perched on a perfect corner location with dual street access, this tranquil oasis on a flat 4,000m2 block with a 80m frontage has much to offer.
Beautifully maintained throughout with many of the original features retained since the original the property is as spacious and elegant as you would expect from a family estate.
A large 2-pac gourmet kitchen with European stainless steel appliances ensures easy functionality when entertaining. A gallery of windows provide a wealth of natural sunlight and allow a lovely view of the landscaped gardens. The home also features two formal lounges, internal laundry, two bathrooms and powder room that service the house occupants. A workshop and substantial storage complete this picture perfect offering.
– 4,000sqm South facing gorgeous block of land
– Formal lounge with array of display cabinets and decoration fireplace
– Large 2 pac gourmet kitchen with plenty of soft close storage, large fridge space, European stainless Steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Dining area with working fireplace providing a cosy retreat during colder months
– Raked timber ceilings creates ambiance of more space
– 1 King sized Master with large walk in robe and ensuite
– 3 Queen sized bedrooms
– Study nook
– Another spacious lounge off master bedroom perfect for kids/parents retreat
– Huge fully renovated two-way main bathroom
– Large laundry with hide-in iron board
– Double carport with secure work shop and substantial storage
– Large pergola with built-in bbq, entertaining area with water feature
– Complete side access for boats or caravans
– Bus stop 100m, Bus comes every hour to Grand Plaza Shops
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.