Located with a quiet garden setting, this convenient home is ideal for large extended families, or those with the need for dual living. It is within an easy walk to the train station, city bus stop, Parkland at the cul-de-sac and only a short distance to schools and major shopping centres.
There are two buildings at front and back with own separate entries.
Front main house offers:
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Practically kitchen with rangehood, oven, dishwasher, and lots of cupboards
– Combined dining area with kitchen
– 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
– Brand new bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
Back Granny Flat boasts：
– Air conditioned formal lounge
– New kitchen with range hood, fridge, and lots of storage
– 2 generous sized bedrooms with built ins
– Master bedroom with air conditioning
– Two way bathroom
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Separate laundry downstairs
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.