The property is nice character with old style that is occupying a grand 873m2 allotments in Salisbury, it is exceedingly private and the perfect residence for your family to call home, or investment can get high percentage of return.
On the up level are 5 spacious bedrooms (the master complete with a stunning bay window), main bathroom and warm timber flooring throughout which provides a lovely breeze and beautiful views just outstanding.
On the lower level have 2 spacious bedroom plus office. There is a large open plan kitchen and dining area, 2 living area 1 bathroom, laundry and another impressive converted entertaining area.
The unique feature of this home is the viewing balcony on the up level. Enjoy your morning coffee taking in the breathtaking views, or set up your home office here, to be inspired by the amazing scenery beyond.
– 8 bedrooms with buildings 3 bathrooms
– Master bedroom with WIR, ensuite and deck,
– Large kitchen with walk in pantry, 3 living areas
– Internal laundry & Rear covered patio
– Solar panels to save your electricity bill
– Double locked up garage & double covered carport
– Fully fenced, low maintenance yard & large secluded garden
– Currently rental $865pw 5 rooms leased, still has potential to make more
The property is located within walking distance to cafes and shops, schools, parks, a bikeway, shopping centres, public transport and childcare facilities. A short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, QE2 Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. Salisbury was lower social economic ares, it has huge potential for developing. Please contact agent for inspection ASAP, It must be sold.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.