Ideal for a young couple or a growing family this beautiful home has what you need with four stylish bedrooms, two-way modern bathroom an open-plan layout and large outdoor areas, offering a secure and private setting for raising children.
– North facing
– Large inviting air conditioned lounge room with tiled floors
– Large central kitchen with modern appliances including oven, rangehood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and plentiful storage
– Dining room flowing out to the covered outdoor entertaining area
– Four good sized bedrooms, three with built ins
– Two-way bathroom with renovated shower and bath
– Separate toilet
– Single carport and extra car space which also allows side access to the back yard
– Short walk to bus, shopping, Runcorn Heights Primary School, childcare, parks and just a short drive to Sunnybank Hills shopping and restaurants/cafes.
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.