Within walking distance from Sunnybank Plaza, cinemas, grocery stores, shops, cafes, MacGregor Primary School, Sunnybank Private Hospital, city & UQ buses and so much more, the convenience here is second to none.
This lovely lowset brick home offers:
– Renovated interior
– Living area with air conditioning
– 3 good sized bedrooms all with polished timber floors
– Master bedroom with own private ensuite
– Freshly renovated kitchen with oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and lots of cupboards
– Main bathroom with shower and separate bath tub
– Back patio enjoying summer breezes
– Low maintenance yard
– Garden shed
– Security screens
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.