Capturing uninterrupted views of the CBD, this luxury apartment is sure to impress. Fully furnished, which means you can just move in straight away.
– With views of the Brisbane City , Story Bridge and Victoria Park Golf Course
– Spacious living and dining space with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and high quality floor tiles throughout, air conditioned
– Large entertainment balcony off the living offering full and uninterrupted views of the city
– Stylish kitchen with caeserstone benchtop, gas cooktop, oven, fridge, microwave, and plenty of cupboard space
– Bedroom with built-in robe and air conditioning
– Hidden laundry with washing machine and dryer
– Secure access, intercom security
The Horizon’s Urban Edge complex is brilliantly designed with three separate towers which include a large undercover ‘pod’ area, lovely BBQ area, gymnasium (incl. yoga lawn for relaxation), infinity edge lap pool and lagoon pool for use by occupants and the facilities are well maintained. The building includes highly secure features with swipe card entry to all lift access.
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.