Nestled in a lovely green complex and the Sunnybank Hills State School catchment zone, this versatile villa is a brilliant home for young families or couples.
– Laminated floor boards throughout, no carpets
– Combined living and dining area with air conditioning
– Newly renovated kitchen, with stone bench top, range hood, oven, dishwasher, and ample storage
– Two good sized bedrooms both with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Newly renovated bathroom with shower and floor-to-ceiling tiling
– Separate laundry
– Single lock up garage
Public transport, shops, parks and many other amenities surround this area, offering ultimate convenience. You can walk to shops, parks and nearby bus routes including: 115, 131, 132, 135, Queen St, and Garden City.
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.