Located directly opposite the Warrigal Square Shopping complex which makes for a home with easy living arrangements. The home is tiled throughout and has a converted garage to be used as extra living areas or as you please.
Solar power for the air condition units in all bedrooms and lounge room. Within walking distance to Warrigal Road State School and a little further for Runcorn State High School. Keep the kids busy with covered patio and fully fenced yard for security.
Less than 2 minutes to the M1 highway to head North or South of Brisbane. The 152 Bus is only a few meters from the house which will get you to Garden City Interchange and commute to all locations necessary.
– 3 Bedrooms with Built-ins
– 2 Way bathroom
– 2 Toilets (1 in bathroom and 1 separate)
– Air conditioned double tiled room (extra space for home crafts)
– Optional 2 living areas (converted garage space)
– Double carport
– Covered patio
– Solar power
– Best Location
* We accept 1Form application. *
*** HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ***
Please see below instructions depending on which website you are using:
* realestate.com.au Desktop Version Click the blue Book an Inspection Time button or Request an Inspection Time button if a time has not yet been scheduled
* realestate.com.au Mobile Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Desktop Version Click Email Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
* domain.com.au Mobile Version Click Contact Agent, send your inquiry, and you will receive the register link in your email
Then you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.