Q Pro Realty proudly presents 325-327 Road in Boronia Heights – Perfectly positioned, this impressive property presents as a great opportunity for families wanting extra space with the convenience of being close to shops and schools, and for investors, land bankers and developers wanting to capitalise on future growth.
Situated on an expansive 8342m2 block, this property has the potential for small lot subdivision subject to council approval.
The modern kitchen, featuring spacious stone bench tops and a large pantry, seamlessly connects to the generous and open-plan dining area and adjoined lounge room. Featuring a large floorplan with five bedrooms, two bathrooms, three internal living areas and an oversized outdoor entertaining area, this family home provides plenty of room for a family to grow and enjoy. Inside, the property has been renovated, with a modern kitchen, two bathrooms, fresh paint throughout and new flooring to all bedrooms.
Main the features including:
– 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage
– Master bedroom and ensuite with large WIR
– Other 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
– Family bathroom has bathtub and shower, separate toile.
– Modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, plus pantry
– 3 Huge Living area plus 1 dining area
– Air-conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
– New paint throughout house, giving it a bright and fresh feel
– Large Rear courtyard and Rear pergola
– Huge outdoor entertaining area
– Plus much more!
This home is situated within the Boronia Heights States School and only a short drive to Grand Plaza and Park Ridge Shopping Centre, Greenbank RSL, childcare facilities, parks, and public transport and within easy access to the major arterial roads for access to Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and Brisbane Airport.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.